Call for Abstract
International Conference on Nursing care practice, will be organized around the theme “Evaluating latest ideas in Nursing”
NURSING CARE 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in NURSING CARE 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nursing education focuses on educating health care people about effective ways to deliver the health care to patients. It educates nurses regarding the way to administer totally different medicines, to examine patient and to deliver best services to patients. The aim of nursing education could be a development of the nursing profession
- Track 1-1Monitoring patients
- Track 1-2Development of Nursing profession
- Track 1-3Examine patients
- Track 1-4Delivering Best services to Patients
- Track 1-5Helping to train the future nurses
Nursing science is that the specialty that integrates nursing science with multiple info management and analytical sciences to spot, define, manage, and communicate knowledge, info, knowledge, and knowledge in nursing follow.
- Track 2-1Clinical nurse specialist (CNS)
- Track 2-2Nurse anaesthetist
- Track 2-3Nurse midwife
- Track 2-4Nurse practitioner
- Track 2-5Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Oncology Nurses look after individuals of all ages who area unit diagnosed with cancer. Oncology may be a difficult field within which nurses support patients, families, and caregivers through the strain of designation and treatment, and therefore the anxiety of the many uncertainties brought on by the disease, including facing mortality.
- Track 3-1Radiation treatment
- Track 3-2Monitoring cancer patients
- Track 3-3Diagnosis and treatment of cancer
Community Health at Home provides treatment and assistance to patients who are recuperating, chronically ill, or disabled - in the comfort of their own home. Our home care services embody specialty programs, interference and health maintenance on a short and long-run basis, and a good array of services from high-technology nursing to basic home health aide care.
- Track 4-1Community nursing provides clinical and personal nursing services to members of the community in the comfort of their own home
- Track 4-2Community nursing is a great form of care because it aims to support your independence and your lifestyle in a safe and familiar environment
- Track 4-3Community health nurses work with people and their families to help prevent disease, maintain health and treat any existing health problems
Nursing and health care deals with varied aspects of patient care. The role of nursing in impartation quality medical treatment to sickly patients cannot be undermined. On the opposite hand public health care nurses specialize in adopting and educating lots on the varied necessary health aspects viz. personal and community hygiene, vaccination programs and alternative population specific treatment practices, for the good thing about a complete population. Hence, research and development of contemporary nursing and healthcare practices will help in uplifting the health status of a person, family as well as a specified population.
- Track 5-1Maintain Optimal Health
- Track 5-2Scope of life
- Track 5-3Scope of practice and approach to medical care
- Track 5-4Observe and monitor the patient
- Track 5-5Treatment Decision making
- Track 6-1promoting and protecting the health of populations using knowledge from nursing, social, and public health sciences
- Track 6-2public health nurses focuses on the prevention of illness, injury or disability, the promotion of health, and maintenance of the health of populations
- Track 6-3Professional responsibility.
Holistic nursing is usually outlined as all nursing follow that has healing the complete person as its goal. A holistic nurse may be a commissioned nurse UN agency takes a “mind-body-spirit-emotion-environment” approach to the follow of ancient nursing.
- Track 7-1primary care or specialty care services
- Track 7-2Outpatient services range from diagnostics to treatment
- Track 7-3The Ambulatory Emergency Care (AEC) Unit provides further same day assessment, diagnosis, care and treatment to patients in one central location
This session presents new research and current knowledge across a broad range of clinical and interdisciplinary topics including maternity care, gynecology, primary care for women and new-burns, public health, health care policy, and global health. With a focus on evidence-based practice, Nursing Care summit 2020 is dedicated to improving the health care of women throughout their lifespan and promoting excellence in midwifery.
- Healthy Living
- Contraception and Family Planning
- Mental Health
- Nutrition, Diet, and Weight
- Track 8-1Women Health Care
- Track 8-2The role of the WHNP is to assess, diagnose and treat the health care needs of women throughout their lifespan
- Track 8-3Nurse midwife
- Track 8-4Maternal Nursing
Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nurse (OB GYN) A career in obstetrics and gynecology nursing can be exciting and rewarding. Obstetrics and medical specialty nurses also are referred to as OB nurses, OB GYNs, and perinatal nurses. These professionals work with ladies throughout physiological condition, labour, and parturition, and supply postnatal care.
- Maternal Healthcare
- Track 9-1Obstetrical nurses help provide prenatal care and testing
- Track 9-2Care of patients experiencing pregnancy complications
- Track 9-3Care of patients following delivery
Family Health Nursing is that the follow of nursing directed towards increasing the health and wellbeing of all people among in a very family system. The goals of the family health nursing embrace optimum functioning for the individual and for the family as a unit.
- Track 10-1Clinical nurse specialist (CNS)
- Track 10-2Intensive care unit (ICU) registered nurse
- Track 10-3Suffer from various conditions of the cardiovascular system.
Nursing Research is analysis that gives proof wont to support nursing practices. Nursing, as associate degree evidence-based space of apply, has been developing since the time of Florence Nightingale to the current day, wherever several nurses currently work as researchers primarily based in universities as well as in the health care setting.
- Track 11-1Treatment of patient with Lungs disease
- Track 11-2There are three main types of Nursing
- Track 11-3store-and-forward
- Track 11-4Remote monitoring
- Track 11-5Real-time interactive services
Qualitative analysis refers to a way of inquiry within which the research worker, acting as knowledge assortment instrument, seeks to answer questions about however or why a selected development happens.
- Track 12-1Occupational Health Nursing
- Track 12-2The NP in this role delivers primary health care to women from adolescence through childbearing to advanced age
- Track 12-3The NP in this role delivers primary health care to women from adolescence through childbearing to advanced age
Psychiatric psychological state nursing may be a specialty at intervals nursing. Psychiatric psychological state registered nurses work with people, families, groups, and communities, assessing their psychological state desires. The PMH nurse develops a nursing designation and set up of care, implements the nursing method, and evaluates it for effectiveness. Psychiatric psychological state Advanced apply Registered Nurses (PMH-APRNs) provide medical care services to the psychiatric-mental health population. PMH-APRNs assess, diagnose, and treat people and families with psychiatrically disorders or the potential for such disorders exploitation their full scope of therapeutic skills, together with the prescription of medication and administration of psychotherapy. PMH-APRNs often own private practices and corporations as well as consult with groups, communities, legislators, and corporations.
- Track 13-1Psychiatric mental health registered nurses work with individuals, families, groups, and communities, assessing their mental health needs
Clinical Nurse Specialists are registered nurses, who have graduate level nursing preparation at the master's or scholar level as a central nervous system. They are clinical experts in evidence-based nursing practice within a specialty area, treating and managing the health concerns of patients and populations.
- Track 14-1Clinical Treatment
- Track 14-2Disease Management
- Track 14-3Nursing Interventions
- Track 14-4Pathogenesis
- Track 14-5Etiology